Happy Birthday mountain man - October 16

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
It gives me great pleasure to wish a Happy Birthday to a member of the F-Holes (Mk III), @mountain man!

I first met @mountain man (aka Paul) at a BGU Live event in 2017 at Lake Arrowhead when he was paired with @FrankL and myself as the third member of Group F (The F-Holes). In 2018, Paul and I got together again when Griff pulled both of our names out of a hat to come onstage during the 2x2 sessions.

He's a gentleman and a lover of really good craft beer and an avid bicyclist!

Happy Birthday @mountain man. I hope you get your ride in today before the winter snows move you from the bike to your skis!

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Thank-you very much @paparaptor and everyone else who has chimed in! This was unexpected! Lloyd it was my pleasure joining up with you and Frank and you two Bluesmen really made me feel comfortable and welcome. It was a big part of why I feel very comfortable with BGU. I certainly hope we get paired up again as you know the song I'll want to play (When the Blues catch up to you). Oh, and yes I'll be going on a bike ride soon without my 5 month old beagle puppy. I was thinking about doing a 62 mile bike ride today on my 62nd birthday but it'll be a little cold and breezy for that. Check Facebook later for my actual ride.......

I'm really looking forward to the next BGU Live festival and seeing you and all of my Blues brothers again!! :Beer::Beer::Beer:

pf