The ultimate blues rock guitar

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
I somehow made the decision that I don't really need to bring more than 2 guitars up to the NE BGU 2019 jam. My Nita Strauss signature LP is staying back home. So is the PRS Schizoid man.

So this beast is coming along also ... Fear ye all who stand before it! It is the ultimate blues machine! Plus it does phase shifting ala Peter Green!
*** I guess I should clarify that I did a mod using a circuit board and 4 push pulls from an LP standard to add the phase shifting capability. Not used often but adds an interesting twist at times.

2018 LP HP Studio in black! ( The PRS blue whale is also coming along ).

IMG_1382.jpg

Last edited:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Talk to me about the nita strauss, I have had a boner for that for quite some time................I dont neeeeeeeddddddddddd it, but.........

to be fair, for "shredder" style guitars, I already have an Ibanez s770 with a dimarzio crunch in the bridge, I have a Jem and an RG3 that i totally love.

I am not sure the Strauss model will give me anything more or less than I already have other than $1500 on my credit card

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
2B9F90AF-1127-4CB0-ABEA-94BC4A75F81E.jpeg EAB90B57-1384-41AF-92C6-2F0214A408F7.jpeg
Talk to me about the nita strauss, I have had a boner for that for quite some time................I dont neeeeeeeddddddddddd it, but.........

oh sorry this is my gibson Nita signature ...

i was close to buying an ibanez nita but scale length threw me off a bit

sloslunas

NM Blues
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but you are about to see some serious equipment in NY. Your guitar is beautiful!

Steve

sloslunas

NM Blues
Music you mean we are supposed to be able to play real music on these things ... omg ...

Random loud noises at apparently disconnected and quirky times is what I am bringing along ... it is what it is!
You will do just fine brother....

Steve