Good Freaking Morning

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Its Sunday morning, unless you are like in China or Australia, then its like, what, Tuesday there ?

But, anyways, its Sunday, I am blowing off practice today.......

No scales
No theory
No inverted, extroverted introverted chord inversions

Nope, today, I am going to grab guitars at random and play favorite licks and riffs I havent played in for ever

And, if I start feeling a little while and Randy (oh wait, if anyone here is named Randy, I am not gonna feel ya, nothing personal, I am sure you are a great guy but the wife would be upset)

But, if I were to feel Randy, see disclaimer above, I am just gonna screw off turn up the amps and have some fun today

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
No inverted, extroverted introverted chord inversions...

I am just gonna screw off turn up the amps and have some fun today
I don't know, amigo. Screwing around with amps turned up loud? Sounds like you might be playing some extroverted chords after all. Or maybe just the amp is extroverted. :ROFLMAO:

Have fun! We all need a day like that sometimes.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Its Sunday morning, unless you are like in China or Australia, then its like, what, Tuesday there ?

But, anyways, its Sunday, I am blowing off practice today.......

No scales
No theory
No inverted, extroverted introverted chord inversions

Nope, today, I am going to grab guitars at random and play favorite licks and riffs I havent played in for ever

And, if I start feeling a little while and Randy (oh wait, if anyone here is named Randy, I am not gonna feel ya, nothing personal, I am sure you are a great guy but the wife would be upset)

But, if I were to feel Randy, see disclaimer above, I am just gonna screw off turn up the amps and have some fun today

Nothing like getting your priorities straight to start the day! :D
If you really want to beat yourself up today, you should drop down to the VJR and grab a little bit of the Jump Blues in Bb.
Try your triplets and sixteenth notes on that one!
Ya know ya wanna! You already checked it out, didn't you? :whistle:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Just spending some quality time practicing little chord changes: trying to get to where I can do them without looking. Long ways to go yet. :confused:

My sweetie and I were going to head out for a round of Sunday golf but the looming thunder bumpers put the kibosh on that idea.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
My sweetie and I were going to head out for a round of Sunday golf but the looming thunder bumpers put the kibosh on that idea.

I'm on a break from mowing and weed whacking long the road. It's probably my least favorite chore around this place, but it has to be done. It takes me longer to do the roadside than it does to mow 4 acres in my south pasture.

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
I wish I had your enthusiasm for guitar, Mark. That's awesome :Beer:

Guitar is only 4th in my list of hobbies and only 2nd in musical hobbies. Maybe if I bought an expensive guitar it might make me more enthusiastic? :whistle: :LOL: :rolleyes: :p o_O :ROFLMAO:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I wish I had your enthusiasm for guitar, Mark. That's awesome :Beer:

Guitar is only 4th in my list of hobbies and only 2nd in musical hobbies. Maybe if I bought an expensive guitar it might make me more enthusiastic? :whistle: :LOL: :rolleyes: :p o_O :ROFLMAO:

you know, for me, the turning point was @CaptainMoto helped me really write my first full song, after that, the creating my own stuff has just become something that I love to do.

Even the newer songs I have been writing, just trying to get them perfect is taking forever, but I am loving it