Blues in Paris

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
That's great stuff. I didn't hear anything like that when my wife and I were in Paris this past March. I was told the Tennessee in the 6th had a good blues a couple of nights a week; but, they were moving at the time.

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
That's great stuff. I didn't hear anything like that when my wife and I were in Paris this past March. I was told the Tennessee in the 6th had a good blues a couple of nights a week; but, they were moving at the time.
It was a nice surprise. The last thing I expected to see. It was actually the last thing we did see come to think of it.

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Haha. Yeah. After doing BGIAB 2 I kind of maxed myself out. I’ve been playing around with a looping pedal lately which has been fun. I’ve also been listening to some old CD’s from the 90’s and getting some inspiration there for playing. I think some of the best music may have come from the 80’s and 90’s. Also, listening to it on a CD player with good headphones and no distraction from a smartphone feels like a new experience even though that’s all I did as a teen. We are way too distracted nowadays.

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
Haha. Yeah. After doing BGIAB 2 I kind of maxed myself out. I’ve been playing around with a looping pedal lately which has been fun. I’ve also been listening to some old CD’s from the 90’s and getting some inspiration there for playing. I think some of the best music may have come from the 80’s and 90’s. Also, listening to it on a CD player with good headphones and no distraction from a smartphone feels like a new experience even though that’s all I did as a teen. We are way too distracted nowadays.
We'll, you're pretty young and missed the sixties and the seventies. :whistle::rolleyes::Beer: