Final CRGU Solo 8 - You shook me

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
Angus Young was the reason I bought my first electric at the age of 13. About 38 years later, I am finally able to play some solo "in the style of". Yeah, all those waisted years... :LOL:

Anyhow, this is also the final solo of this CRGU course. I enjoyed it. It's a nice course to take after BGU2.0 to further develop in the field of blues rock.

https://soundcloud.com/wim-van-damme-401299565/crgu-solo-8-you-shook-me

Wim.

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. I remember watching and enjoying all your BGU recordings when I was doing that course in the past year. Did you start any other courses after finishing BGU?

Wim.

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Thanks. I remember watching and enjoying all your BGU recordings when I was doing that course in the past year. Did you start any other courses after finishing BGU?

Wim.
I did. I went through most of Soloing Without Scales, BGIAB 1 and 2, Acoustic BGU, and 52 Rhythms fills and Variations. I’ve mostly just been trying to maintain what I’ve learned but eventually I want to learn how to read music with Griff’s curriculum and also go through the Harmonic Minor Scale. I also would love to learn the modes and go through his improvising curriculum. So much to learn. It’s like a Las Vegas Buffet!