Sad Day

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...

I hope you all understand.

As much as I love playing and working on my guitars, I have been told it takes up way too much of my time, and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics like cleaning and maintaining the house, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Thanks for reading and understanding...Below is a list of what's available.

Serious inquiries only please. Make me a reasonable offer.

1. Dustpan and brush

2. Sponges

3. Dusters

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vacuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...

I hope you all understand.

As much as I love playing and working on my guitars, I have been told it takes up way too much of my time, and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics like cleaning and maintaining the house, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Thanks for reading and understanding...Below is a list of what's available.

Serious inquiries only please. Make me a reasonable offer.

1. Dustpan and brush

2. Sponges

3. Dusters

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vacuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes
:p

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I never had that domestic problem.......... now I have a beagle puppy and she doesn't like it when I focus on guitar...... Every time I pick one up she is on me like pigs in dirt....... :eek:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Hmmm-I think I understand now---3 little dabs a day, out of a 2 ounce bottle of Cannibas Stavia---you are showing signs of pre-addiction.
1st Phase----neglection of important duties. (cleaning house)
2nd Phase---reclusive behavior (spends a lot of time in jam room)
3rd Phase----wanting to do nothing but listen to music all the time (Guilty)

Next Phases ---not shaving---no more haircuts----cronic pain in wrist and fingers that requires 2 ounces' of Cannibas Stavia per day.
HMMMM I really don't know what to tell you Buddy, but I think it might be to late for you----VERY SAD DAY.:ROFLMAO:

CapnDenny1

Student Of The Blues
What the heck is a dustpan?

After my first wife passed, I had a brief time of a lot of first dates. One time I actually had a 2nd or 3rd date with a lady, so I invited her to my house for dinner. My youngest was going to be a chef at that time, so it was cool. So I and my 2 sons spent hours cleaning the house! I searched frantically for the vacuum cleaner to no avail. I finally called my daughter who was away at college, to see if she had any idea where it might be. She used to handle such things before she went off to college. She said, "Yes I know where the vacuum is, it's with my aunt, the one who has the vacuum and sewing machine repair shop. She's had it for 8 months since before I moved out!"

So I went and bought a new vacuum, and proceeded to make the house spotless. The lady came for dinner, and I proudly showed my spotless house, that my son's and I spent days, yes days cleaning! She looked around and said, "Yes it's pretty good?" I pressed for a better answer. Finally she said, "Well, it looks like it was cleaned by a man." I asked what that meant? She said, "well look at the dirt in the corner right there. It looks like somebody swept, but left the dirt where the vacuum couldn't reach." I said, "But nobody walks in the corner!"

And she has been cleaning my corners ever since!

Al Holloway

Devizes UK
I don't have those issues......we have a cleaner:Beer:

Though I do have an issue. I have to get up early (well early for a retiree) every other Wednesday and go out (normally to the golf range or course depending on the weather) to avoid the cleaner. Yes I know first world problems and all thet:rolleyes:

cheers

Al.