Jazzy G Blues with Walking Bass Line

Ivan

Blues Newbie
I think I've worked long enough on this one. It was a tough one and I think I could have gotten it down a little better but time to move on. I started using Presonus Audiobox 96 Interface with Studio One Artist 4 software so this was also a new learning curve so the tone could have been better too. Anyway, enough with the excuses. Thanks for listening as always.

https://youtu.be/hMtUphR1Omw

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Beautifully played Ivan! Is that your new acoustic? Everything sounded really good! I think you definitely worked long enough on this one...to perfection!

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Beautifully played Ivan! Is that your new acoustic? Everything sounded really good! I think you definitely worked long enough on this one...to perfection!

Thanks Jmin. Yes, I thought I’d try out this Art & Lutherie Legacy. It’s a concert style body and It felt good playing when I tried it. The only drawback was it didn’t come with electronics so I just use a portable Fishman sound hole pickup. Thanks again.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
It was technicaly perfect. But try to get some feeling in there. Thump those bass notes. and get a little more aggressive on the treble. Just my HO

Ivan

Blues Newbie
It was technicaly perfect. But try to get some feeling in there. Thump those bass notes. and get a little more aggressive on the treble. Just my HO

Thanks David. Constructive feedback always welcome. You’re not the first person I’ve heard that from...I get it a lot actually. I try to dig in but find myself always backing away. Just my nature I guess...haha. Thanks again!