70th birthday = NGD

MarkRobbins

Blues Junior
The day has arrived. My new Taylor is in the house. For those who read my apprehension because I had difficulty playing the floor model at the store, my guy at the store did lower the action some before my wife picked it up. It now plays very nicely. As nicely as my mediocre skills allow, anyway.Taylor small.jpg

Bob630

Blues Newbe
Happy Birthday, Taylor makes great guitars. I had a 310 a few years ago but had to let it go after shoulder surgery, the body was just too wide.

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
Congratulations on your 70th time around Sol! And a wonderful present! I sense some "How to Play the Blues Alone" and "Acoustic Blues Guitar Unleashed" in your future!

MarkRobbins

Blues Junior
Congrats. Don't be afraid to use light or extra light strings on that thing if you need to.
The guitar tech talked me out of going to lighter strings right away. He said to give these a fair chance first to maintain the tone. Part of the purchase was a lifetime setup program, so if I want to change to lighter strings, having the guitar adjusted to the new strings will be cost-free.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Congrats Mark and Happy Birthday! By coincidence, I have a Taylor arriving today. I went with the 12e as it was most like one of my electrics when I tried it in the store.