Lost & Found - The Album

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Last edited:

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I personally enjoy your stuff and hope others give it a listen, it's very unique to me and that's a rare quality

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I personally enjoy your stuff and hope others give it a listen, it's very unique to me and that's a rare quality
Thanks for the kind words.
I don't expect to ever have a huge audience, just a few who might like it.

I appreciate your support:)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Dude you are pure genius---From your lyrics---to your conveying your feelings into sound---to your----I call it
your "Ghost Guitar" sound----you got the pieces of the puzzle put together on every song right---great job----I cannot imagine how many hours you have in creating your albums. ----But I ain't puttin' no more of my stuff on here after listening to yours.:D:D--just joking later

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Dude you are pure genius---From your lyrics---to your conveying your feelings into sound---to your----I call it
your "Ghost Guitar" sound----you got the pieces of the puzzle put together on every song right---great job----I cannot imagine how many hours you have in creating your albums. ----But I ain't puttin' no more of my stuff on here after listening to yours.:D:D--just joking later
Thanks again Dave,
Hours.....?
Well, most of these songs where created a while back when I was just learning how to record and I had no intention of making them available any[place other then here on the forum.
For many of them, from concept to finished recording, I never spent more then a few hours creating, writing & recording.
Quite frankly, It's taken me more time to try and clean them up then it did to make them in the first place.:rolleyes:

I can't say it's unique but, I generally try to tell a story or convey an emotion with my songs.
It gives me pleasure when somebody says they can relate or connect,...... that's what I'm trying to do.
"Ghost Guitar"...hmmm, maybe there's a song in that?

My knowledge of recording & mixing has improved, now I'm at the stage where I need to put that knowledge into practice.

I've got about 20 more songs that I could clean up,........... we'll see. maybe I'll just start working on some new stuff before I forget how to play guitar altogether.

If I start a project with the intention of actually releasing it, maybe I can do a better job upfront with better tracks and hopefully better quality songs at the end.................who knows, maybe I hit my peak and it's all down hill from here.:cautious:

You better be joking about your stuff, you've done some wonderful work and I always enjoy listening to your creations.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Your guitar settings have (I don't know how to say it ) a unique tone, I cannot relate to any body else' I like the heck out of it. I have always been a big fan of singer-songwriters----Cat Stevens--Shawn Phillips (by the way if you have never heard some of his stuff you should that guy has a voice that would make a angel cry) were a couple of them. I do have one going on OMR here in a few days----I hope you are ;) "SATISFIED" with it.:):):)had to throw a little promo there. Later

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Another gem CM. your sound is so unique and once again those lyrics resonate with me. You have a great back catalog going now.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Wow!!!! I go away for a few weeks and you saturate the market!!:ROFLMAO: You're building up quite a catalog Moto. Hope they sell for you.(y)