Could have been a disaster..

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
So I was coming home from work and was going to go for a bike ride . I go in the basement to get my bike and I hear this hissing . It sounds like water but I don't see where it is leaking but alot of stuff is wet. I spot on top of the water heater the Expansion tank rusted through and spewing out a pin hole size hole. No telling how long.My bike is in my guitar room and damn no lights . Shorted my outlets. Water on the shelving. Some songs that I printed are soggy.I had All my manuals sitting in 3 crates on top of the shelving. Luckily I had other papers,songs and pedal manuals in binders with plastic cover and the outside of them and that protected all my manuals from BGU,Truefire and odd ball manuals. Whoooo. That would have just really p!$$ed me off but they were all dry. And the one damn time I don't cover my pedals they get wet but they got wiped off and they all work. My Guitars were far enough from the spray they were unharmed from they warfare.
And that is how it all went down.

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
I forgot to add Our basement is not finished. I had cardboard pieces up to look like a wall but the tank was up high enough to spray through the very top which was not covered. Had it not been for that it WOULD have been a disaster.

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
So I was coming home from work and was going to go for a bike ride . I go in the basement to get my bike and I hear this hissing . It sounds like water but I don't see where it is leaking but alot of stuff is wet. I spot on top of the water heater the Expansion tank rusted through and spewing out a pin hole size hole. No telling how long.My bike is in my guitar room and damn no lights . Shorted my outlets. Water on the shelving. Some songs that I printed are soggy.I had All my manuals sitting in 3 crates on top of the shelving. Luckily I had other papers,songs and pedal manuals in binders with plastic cover and the outside of them and that protected all my manuals from BGU,Truefire and odd ball manuals. Whoooo. That would have just really p!$$ed me off but they were all dry. And the one damn time I don't cover my pedals they get wet but they got wiped off and they all work. My Guitars were far enough from the spray they were unharmed from they warfare.
And that is how it all went down.
:oops::Beer:

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Went into my garden shed at the end of summer and heard hissing. Turned out to be a Tiger snake who was not impressed with my presence to say the least. :(