Got to brag about this

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Papa; Told me how I could print this out off the forum, so I will be sending them to Hailey---with the state or country that you live in (if I know) so if anyone else wants to send her one let her know where it is coming from...Thanks:)

Elwood

Blues
Very cool. Your head must be spinning with pride and amazement at her accomplishments. That's just some really cool stuff. Add in the 16 and started driving thing and I imagine you are needing clothes that are a couple of inches bigger in the chest. I'm just north of Seattle for your map purposes.
Yup, Great!!!

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I just got to watch my grand daughter dance---They are live streaming it ---I did not know it was a group thing---10-13 others onstage limited to 2 minutes per group--dance time--as to wether her group wins I got no idea-what the judges look for-----though she did share center stage with 3 others---her back-ups were not that great----but again I do not know what judges are looking for----either way it goes---I am so proud of her.
It actually bought tears to my eyes just to watch her--My love for her runs deep.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
This is sooo cool! I'm just happy that none of my kids have gone to jail, yet. :ROFLMAO:

My youngest son was 'eccentric' as a kid. He was very imaginative and very seldom went along with the crowd. A good friend of mine used to say, "he'll either be in jail or a millionaire."
He's 32 and so far, jail hasn't been an option. Not sure where he's at on the other part.

Al Holloway

Devizes UK
My youngest son was 'eccentric' as a kid. He was very imaginative and very seldom went along with the crowd. A good friend on mine used to say, "he'll either be in jail or a millionaire."
He's 32 and so far, jail hasn't been an option. Not sure where he's at on the other part.
Sounds like my nephew. He is now a jazz saxophonist. Not sure jail wouldn't have been socially more acceptable:rolleyes:

cheers

Al.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
They did not advance to the next round----via text--she "loved just being there and competing and is going to work hard to get back there again next year" she also said "just getting to see New York City was worth it" only 16--with many years to go. She will get there. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: