Missed it!!!

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
BlahandLOTsofcusswords!! I thought I had everything setup and ready so I would be home in time to go through the session on horn parts tonight, and still got tied up and missed it. Just walked in and sat down and get the message The Webinar has ended. Hopefully @Griff gets it posted quickly. That's one I really want to see!!

Stu Jones

Blues Newbie
BlahandLOTsofcusswords!! I thought I had everything setup and ready so I would be home in time to go through the session on horn parts tonight, and still got tied up and missed it. Just walked in and sat down and get the message The Webinar has ended. Hopefully @Griff gets it posted quickly. That's one I really want to see!!
Unfortunately, the last two sessions haven’t been posted yet to the archives. :-(

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I really wanted to see that one too, but I was in NY and my connection just wasn't up to it. I watched the video yesterday and it really is great. He talks about what to tell the horn players to play. I was looking for how to translate horn parts into fills & solos, but I got enough from the video to figure it out.
Really great session..