Editing PDFs

BoogieMan

Blues Junior
I have found it very helpful to notate the PDF files as I work through some of these courses to help me review the material.

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at May 5 3.09. PM.png
In this case I've flagged the lick as one I want to learn, marked the time in the video that it is explained (so that I can find it quickly), made some notes about the lick, and marked in the count.

BoogieMan

Blues Junior
I'm trying to reduce the amount of paper I use. I usually get the digital version of courses and used to just print out the pages I need and write notes on them. I recently found that I could edit the actual PDFs with an old version of Acrobat I had (Chris). I think there are other apps that can edit these files as well or can convert PDFs to editable files.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Very cool! Mind if I ask what software you are using to do this?

If perchance you're a Mac guy the default Preview app has a surprisingly robust suite of PDF annotation tools included. I have Acrobat but actually prefer Preview for PDF stuff. :Beer:

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Thanks for the responses! At work I can convert PDF to other formats and edit them. I've never thought to edit a PDF at home! Sounds like it's something I should do!