May Live Sessions

PaulJ45

Blues Newbie
I know the May live session schedule has been posted and where to find it but, has anyone got Griff'S email for May. I like the email format with the info. so I can print it out and hang it up.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
He sent it out on April 30. You might check and see if you overlooked it. Otherwise, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll forward it to you.

PaulJ45

Blues Newbie
Wow paparator, thanks for the quick reply. I think I finally figured out how to send you a PM, at least I hope this is right.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS PAULJ45@CHARTER.NET.

I checked back through my email and even in my spam and trash folder but, could not find an email for the May sessions from Grill.
As we all know, Griff is legendary about his practically daily email blogs/vlogs which I continue to get (today included) with no problem.
I had the same problem last month with the April sessions email, soI'm not sure what's going on.
Thanks for your assistance.
PaulJ45

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
He sent it out on April 30. You might check and see if you overlooked it. Otherwise, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll forward it to you.
Nope. I didn't get the AAP Email on the 30th. I DID get something saying that the new course was available in AAP, but I haven't received the list of dates yet. If it's on the AAP site, I'll just get it from there.

PaulJ45

Blues Newbie
Nope. I didn't get the AAP Email on the 30th. I DID get something saying that the new course was available in AAP, but I haven't received the list of dates yet. If it's on the AAP site, I'll just get it from there.

Thanks folks I finally got it by using my cell phone email address. I really don't understand why it wouldn't go to my normal pc email address as it's been working fine for years. As a matter of fact I received one of Griff"s daily emails today. Can't wait to see what happens next month. Thanks again for your help and persistence.

Jack

Blues Junior
I seemed to have missed that email as well, but I just go to the AAP area in "My Courses" and it has the schedule there.