All access renewal

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
So I may be ahead of myself but the AAP renewal is coming up and wanted make she I haven't missed an email or Facebook announcement is some sort of where to renew an when.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Just checked the old portal that still has my subscription(s) listed under "My Account" (as well as up to date invoices).

My next billing date for AAP is 5/02/19, i.e. it is set to renew for another year "automatically".

https://griffhamlin.customerhub.net

But I can't find anywhere to manage our subscriptions on the new site?o_O

Last edited:

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
I haven't received anything yet about renewing either.

That said, as I have just about everything, I thought I would let you in similar straits know that you can use your AAP to "own" Solos From The Masters-Bundle. I don't recall this being offered for ownership before as this program was a 12-month subscription.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Just as monthly subscribers are automatically billed each month, unless they cancel, I'm assuming yearly subscriptions work the same way, i.e. there's nothing we need to do to "renew". (Unless you want to change the credit card that is on file.)

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
I would hope that the renewal is more of an "offer to continue" and "here's how you pay" as opposed to an automatic charge to a CC or Paypal. Only because of the cost. Any idea what the cost will be?

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
I thought I would have gotten something in my email this morning about renewal since it is tomorrow the 24th but to no avail.

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
I just got my renewal...check your account and see if it is on "automatic"...without question, the best money I've ever spent of music educational...not that I ever finish anything...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...but every step is one more step in the right direction...later.

cowboy

zwantedone

Blues Newbie
Thanks for the heads up, cowboy! I was indeed delinquent, and sent off a paypal payment. I just never noticed, as I own all of his courses. Still want aap, regardless...Will

jmin

Student Of The Blues
I would hope that the renewal is more of an "offer to continue" and "here's how you pay" as opposed to an automatic charge to a CC or Paypal. Only because of the cost. Any idea what the cost will be?

I just received an “automatic” renewal invoice today that had already been charged. The invoice is NOT an “offer to continue,” but an automatic charge. In my case, the charge was made to a card that I don’t have (?). I have contacted the help desk to straighten it out....(the cost was the same as last year).

Last edited:

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
So, if I joined AAP on 04/25/18, I should be getting my renewal invoice tomorrow?

I paid with PayPal last year, so I guess I will do that this year too.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
So, if I joined AAP on 04/25/18, I should be getting my renewal invoice tomorrow?

I paid with PayPal last year, so I guess I will do that this year too.

Yes. I think you can expect to see an email tomorrow with your 2019 Invoice. (I signed up last year on the 24th, and it came today).

Last edited:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
If you paid with a credit card last year the card is on file and will "automatically" be charged again and you will receive an invoice.

If you paid with PayPal last year there may not be a way to automatically charge your account?

You may have to take the initiative and contact PayPal to set up automatic payments?

Checking your account at https://griffhamlin.customerhub.net should clue you in.

(Click on "Subscriptions" under "My Account".)

Last edited:

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
If you used a credit card, and it's still valid, you should get the invoice when it hits.

If you used Paypal, it was setup as a subscription and you should get the email from Paypal that it hit again.

If your Credit Card has changed, you can modify everything inside the newer member area - don't go to the https://griffhamlin.customerhub.net one, it doesn't have as many options for account changes.

The new one, and the one you want to always use from now on (as I'm closing the old one in about a month) is https://bluesguitarunleashed.com/members

click the "my account" tab at the top and you can see invoices, credit cards, all that stuff from there. You can add and delete credit cards as well.

If you have any trouble, give Regina a call (or email support@bluesguitarunleashed.com) and she'll get you sorted out. This is the first time I'm seeing how the annual renewals work, so we're prepared for things to work badly (but we hope they won't.) So far seems like they are working just fine for most everyone.

Griff

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
If you paid with a credit card last year the card is on file and will "automatically" be charged again and you will receive an invoice.

If you paid with PayPal last year there may not be a way to automatically charge your account?

You may have to take the initiative and contact PayPal to set up automatic payments?

Checking your account at https://griffhamlin.customerhub.net should clue you in.

Just got online and.........I received an Invoice and Receipt that the $199 was taken out of my PayPal. Which is fine for this year but at some point in time I might prefer to just get an Invoice and then decide if I want to renew. No biggie....just something I had been thinking about.

davidc252

Blues Newbie

Thanks for the info. I checked the customer hub and discovered I needed to update my credit card.
Although I want to keep my all access pass subscription, I was unable to find any way of cancelling.