Digging Griff's "How to Jam" material

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Have it, printed the manual and downloaded all the extras, started going through it some.

I like the three-note voicing variant of the two-note "little chords" in BGU 2.0. Honestly, the tone I get with the two-note ones leaves me wanting, looking forward to fleshing that out a wee bit.

I know I have so much to learn, and the idea of soloing is still a distant pipe dream, but for now my focus is facing the, "okay, little one: you're in a jam now, ready or not. What do you do?" situation. I wanna have fun and not be embarrassed, that's what. :Beer:

BoogieMan

Blues Junior
but for now my focus is facing the, "okay, little one: you're in a jam now, ready or not. What do you do?" situation. I wanna have fun and not be embarrassed, that's what. :Beer:

Best discomfort strategy I know is KISS (Keep It Short and Simple or as I first heard it, Keep It Simple Stupid):
Play short licks, leave plenty of space, stay in the same area of the fretboard, and when in doubt, play the melody. This will generally keep you out of trouble!