Sweetwater

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
If anyone has a rep at Sweetwater that will work with you on price and knows guitars and Pickups if you would PM me their name I would appreciate it. Thanks

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Mine was a drummer who also played some guitar, but he left to do other things and I don't know much about the person who took over my account.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Thanks guys. It turns out I did have a Sweetwater dude. I bought a DigiTech Trio from them, when they were on sale a year or two ago. He drops right down, and accepts my offer, awesome, especially since they were the only ones that had the guitar I wanted in stock.
What's nice is he's older it's been around awhile and I don't think he's going anywhere. I've always gotten great prices out of AMS, but I get a little tired of the rotating youngsters I'm dealing with sometimes.

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
Ian Angle ext. 1648 Knows everything, will listen and help as long as you need to talk to him.

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
Thanks guys. It turns out I did have a Sweetwater dude. I bought a DigiTech Trio from them, when they were on sale a year or two ago. He drops right down, and accepts my offer, awesome, especially since they were the only ones that had the guitar I wanted in stock.
What's nice is he's older it's been around awhile and I don't think he's going anywhere. I've always gotten great prices out of AMS, but I get a little tired of the rotating youngsters I'm dealing with sometimes.
Well?? Spill the details!! Such a tease...

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member

So, did you get the guitar you wanted? And what's to become of the Jem?

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
So, did you get the guitar you wanted? And what's to become of the Jem?
I did not get the guitar I wanted, but I did get the features I wanted.

As for the Jem we said goodbye in GC Fayetteville last night. Kind of fitting cause that is @sloslunas favorite city in the whole world
Left, right, left, comon Clemson can't you keep time? I can't hear you!!!!!

Last edited: