Happy Birthday jmin - December 16

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
According to the forum database, today is @jmin's birthday! Quite a talented guitarist, jmin can frequently be found in the VJR, where his contributions are constantly raising the bar. He's a gentleman and always has something positive to contribute to the conversation.

Here's wishing you the happiest of birthdays today. May you enjoy this and many more happy birthdays yet to come!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
According to the forum database, today is @jmin's birthday! Quite a talented guitarist, jmin can frequently be found in the VJR, where his contributions are constantly raising the bar. He's a gentleman and always has something positive to contribute to the conversation.
Here's wishing you the happiest of birthdays today. May you enjoy this and many more happy birthdays yet to come!

Thanks for the kind Birthday wishes, Papa! Your database is right! You may want to add an addendum to the file - it's also
Ludwig van Beethoven's birthday (185 years before me, of course). We have a lot in common, not musically, but we share a birthday and we both went deaf (but I don't think his was caused by a Fender Twin).

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Happy Birthday, Jim! Have a great day, and enjoy the weather! :):Beer:

Don't forget to stay away from Ocean Beach today! Surfs up! ;)

Tom

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Happy Birthday to you jmin, and many more to come. :Beer:
Perhaps someone will gift you an umbrella before the night's over. ;)

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Happy birthday Jim. You are just a few days behind mine. It was a pleasure playing with you at Allen TX event.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Happy birthday Jim. You are just a few days behind mine. It was a pleasure playing with you at Allen TX event.
Thanks, David! I noticed last week that you beat me to it! Looking forward to another LIVE meet up in the future! And we gotta hurry - our "future" is shrinking!