My new digs

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
OK, time for the big reveal. MY NEW MAN CAVE!
IMG_0638.JPG
IMG_0639.JPG
IMG_0641.JPG
IMG_0642.JPG
IMG_0640.JPG
Ran out of slatrail hangers so the acoustic has to sit on the floor. Ordered 5 more hangers so I can put it up with the others. But alas, that will leave room for 4 more guitars. Oh-oh.

I have free-standing shelves in the closet to hold all my "peripheral stuff", my hoard of pedals, etc. yadda yadda.

Last edited:

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Nice Rancid. With that array of rifles, complaints should be minimal.
That double barrel coach gun loaded with double-ot buckshot would do nicely to quel a complaint uprising. :ROFLMAO:
They are the guns that won the West. An 1873 Winchester and an 1892 Winchester both in 44 Special. I also belong to the Single Action Shooting Society and my alias there is Rancid Loosehammer. :Beer:

Behind the door is my version of an "assault rifle" in case things go to hell in the neighborhood ... a lever action short barrel Marlin with ported barrel in 44 mag with a 4-6X Leupold scope in quick-detatch military mounts. It's a Marlin 1894P ... they don't make them any more. It would most definitely give varmints "the blues". :Beer:
MARLIN 1894P.jpg

Last edited:

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Class!!!!!!!! I wish you many happy hours of ear numbing seclusion.:D
Aw, I won't ever be blasting those big monitor speakers, they will hardly even be turned on. Unless I play out with a couple guys, then I have a handy 800W mono basic PA ... all I would need for a pretty nice PA is a better mixer and a couple powered monitors.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I hadn't touched a guitar in almost two months while getting moved. Fired up my quilter again yesterday afternoon, and MAN ... HOW SWEET IT IS. Kind of forgot how sweet this amp sounds. With the wood floor, there is a nice natural room reverb in there ... just a touch.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Sweet room! Enjoy your retirement Jim.

Carlos
Will do, Carlos ... if I EVER get fully moved in. Moving is a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ...*! I still have about 15 boxes of sh*t in the garage to unpack.

When that's done, I have to live up to my word and seriously dive in to learning all Griff has in his courses regarding music theory. UGH! That will NOT be enjoyable. Not at all. That will be an ORDEAL. I can only study/read that stuff for about 20 minutes before my mind turns to mush.

Last edited: