Sonicake Twiggy Blues Multi Effects Pedal - $33.66

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
I posted this on the original thread, but I think it gets obscured there. Just want to let people know that you can get this pedal for $33.66, including shipping from the US, on 11/11 by preordering it on Aliexpress. Considering it's still $86.27 on Amazon, this is a heck of a deal! I just ordered one without knowing what I'll do with it. o_O

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Son...s-Compressor-Overdrive-Delay/32859062242.html

The original thread with Youtube links is here: http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/for...cbar-twiggy-blues-guitar-effects-pedal.24173/

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
If I like the sound, I may use it for out-of-town jams like burlew does with his FlyRig.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Wow! I decided to bite since it would be handy for practicing in different rooms in the house without moving around the pedal board. When I logged back into AliExpress, there were a couple of items still in my cart from last time and they offered me a $4.00 coupon to make a purchase. I ended up getting it for $29.66.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
They may have sold out; the link doesn't work for me now. Bummer.

EDIT: Suddenly started working for me, just behaving oddly. Silly internet gremlins.

Last edited:

Dewesq55

Blues Newbie
It wouldn't let me order from the mobile site. I had to download their app. But I was finally able to pre-order

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I have tried everything to create an account on this site and order it, but it just ain't happening. I've given up.:mad:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I created an account. They offered me a coupon for $100 off my first order. As soon as I gave them my email and shipping info, the $100 coupon disappeared. I had about $300 of stuff in my cart at checkout and no code, no acknowledgement... nothing. I won't be ordering from them, no matter how good the deal may appear.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Their coupons are all over the place. Most of the time, they don't work at all. I think I got a $4 coupon a couple of years ago when I first signed up, but the only other ones that have ever worked for me were the ones that are on the product page for purchasing a specific amount. I tend to ignore it and just look at the price. If the coupon works, fine, if it doesn't, I'm not paying anymore than I thought I would. I bought a number of items over the years and never had a problem any of them, as long as you're not in a hurry to get anything. ;)

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Well I got a confirmation email that I will need to confirm the purchase around 11/11 and it may take 1.5 months to ship. But then another email if I want it to ship immediately from US at a higher price. I'll just wait.

Dewesq55

Blues Newbie
Well I got a confirmation email that I will need to confirm the purchase around 11/11 and it may take 1.5 months to ship. But then another email if I want it to ship immediately from US at a higher price. I'll just wait.
The email I got says the pre-order deal is, in fact, not available. It says I should not complete the sale on 11/11 and if I want the pedal I can but it now for around $50 (a bit less). Still a good price, but I feel scammed.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe

I got that email, too. Worst case I'm out less than $4 deposit on something I was only getting for experimenting with, so I'll wait and see whether this actually happens.

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
Most Chinese online companies have a sale on 11/11. You need to order on that day although many encourage you to load your cart in advance.
To their defense, this is really well understood in China, and they may not realize that Americans are not familiar with the concept.
A little like expecting a Chinese to understand the intricacies of Black Friday deals.

Dewesq55

Blues Newbie
I get that, but after doing the pre-order Aidan paying the 10%, I got the following message from the Chinese vendor:

"In all, please go with this link, we will ship from USA warehouse and get it quickly , this link already has a usa customer bought 2 and got already, you can either buy off our e-bay or use the buy now link i sent, i will ship the item from USA, sorry for the inconvenience but this pre-order of twiggy blues unavailable. if you want this pedal,, buy with the link i sent or you can buy off e=bay store"

When I write to ask what he meant by unavailable he wore back:

"Qian Feng: its not available,do not pay rest at 11.11"

The "buy it now" price is $47.56.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Interesting. I don't recall the email I received saying it was no longer available, just urging me to do the more expensive buy now and not have to wait for the item. I elected to wait, because it was that low price that led me to give this a try in the first place. If I've chased a red herring then at worst I'm out the four bucks and lesson learned.

Dewesq55

Blues Newbie
Interesting. I don't recall the email I received saying it was no longer available, just urging me to do the more expensive buy now and not have to wait for the item. I elected to wait, because it was that low price that led me to give this a try in the first place. If I've chased a red herring then at worst I'm out the four bucks and lesson learned.
I also only did it because of the very low price. The buy it now price is still very low for what you get, but I'm feeling scammed by the bait-and-switch.