Session times

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I'm completely down with changing times, I just try to keep things reasonably consistent and those late morning times don't usually have to move so they work well for me.

I can try to do stuff later in the afternoon, but there is more chance of me finding myself in a pickle where Laura has to work that day, unexpectedly because someone called in sick, and I have to pick up my son from school, or something similar.

I actually prefer doing that sort of thing in the afternoon, I'm a little more awake. I'll see if I can change it up for November.

That being said, if you have a definite preference, let me know. I think I did a poll once upon a time about what time folks wanted, but I didn't get much response so I left it alone.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
@Griff 10:00 during ski season will be hard to attend. Basically that could start in December but definitely Jan through March or even April. Except besides me I don't expect we have a lot of skiers in the group.........

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
10 am works fro me except on Thursdays and Wednesdays, but later would work too and would allow me to attend those Wed & Thur sessions.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
The idea of a poll sounds like it has merit but there must be a better more formal organized way of doing it than posting to one or more threads... is there some kind of forum tool tha could be used, that would consolidate the responses?

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I've heard of such a thing, but choose not to believe in it. :whistle:
facebook- what is that ? I think my wife is on there to stay in touch with some relatives, and a local community forum for things like bear sightings. Me, I have never been tempted.

Dabbled temporarily with Linkedin but it really had no value since I wasn't looking for a job or to expand my "network". Got lots of people with no idea of what I do wanting to Link to me.

Mike A

BLUES NOODLER
Me I am Just a GRAPE Hanging with the Bunch...in the end i am Hanging with Griff..i Appreciate His Time..As long as it does not interfere with my Beauty sleep o_O:LOL:

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
As much as I'd like it to be convenient for me I am just one of a multitude of students from all time zones around the world and I don't know how you could ever find a day or time that worked for everyone. I preferred the ones in the early evening 6 or 7 pm CST. which is late afternoon for Griff. 1 - 2 pm PST or 6 -7 pm PST might be two windows to consider also but again that would probably not be good for many others. Griff, all you can do is your best in choosing a time and most importantly what works for you and your family which must come first. We may not like it and it may not work for us but it is what it is.