For $50

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I couldnt resist, guitar center was gonna give this dude a $50 check on a street buy, I said screw it, a drum set for $50, told him I would pay cash.

Since we cant hold onto a drummer, I figured I would learn how to play a basic beat

drums.jpg

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
Someone gave me a set a few years ago. Between wife agro and lack of space, I ended up giving it away to another friend, who is now an occasional drummer.

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Bought a drum set myself from Good Will a couple of months ago. It's a Pearl drum set. I got it for $120. It also came with a couple fo extra drums that are some off brand, an extra kick and second kick pedal, another floor tom, and an extra crash cymbal and stand. I will probably get rid of the "extras". They don't match the rest of the set and I'm nowhere near ready to be playing a double bass kit anyway.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Not sure about the terminology- the high hat should have a device on the upper cymbal that locks it to the rod from the foot pedal. You can hit the high hat open or closed. Or open and then closed with the foot. Hi hat can be open or closed or in between.