Drifting Away Blues

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Played this at 65 bpm. Seems like 65 to 70 seems to be my comfort zone for playing with fewer mistakes. Hopefully I'll get it up a little faster. Not really happy with the tone on this. It's the first time I played this guitar plugged in. I don't have an acoustic amp so I used a basic Fender Bassman pre-set on my Mustang II with a touch of reverb and compressor. Need to experiment more with it....or get another amp...haha. Thanks for listening.

https://youtu.be/VMizXK2Bgnc

Kommetjie

Blues Newbie
I'm curious, your headstock is partially obscured . . . is that an Alvarez, and what are the other two guitars in the room?

Ivan

Blues Newbie
I'm curious, your headstock is partially obscured . . . is that an Alvarez, and what are the other two guitars in the room?

I’m playing a Alvarez MP70 with passive pickups which im not crazy about but it’s a comfortable guitar for me to play and I like the mid range tone.
The one behind me is a 2017 Fender MIM Tele which is my favourite.
The one in the corner is a Squier Strat Standard, Anniversary edition...whatever that means. I acquired that one in a trade but I’m not crazy about it. It just sits in the corner collecting dust. Maybe one day I’ll try and bond with it but right now it’s just not happening.