Time Change On Tuesday

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Hi Y'all,

I sent an email about it, but in case you missed it, I have to change Tuesday to 3:30 instead of 5:00. Sorry, I hate to do it, but something popped up I can't work around.

See you then!

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Being on the East coast, that works out fine for me... I think I will be able to attend... as I believe that will be 8:00 EST. I'm gonna be looking forward to it. Yay!

thanks Griff! ;-)

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
Being on the East coast, that works out fine for me... I think I will be able to attend... as I believe that will be 8:00 EST. I'm gonna be looking forward to it. Yay!

thanks Griff! ;-)
That's 6:30 Eastern

PaulJ45

Blues Newbie
Hi Y'all,

I sent an email about it, but in case you missed it, I have to change Tuesday to 3:30 instead of 5:00. Sorry, I hate to do it, but something popped up I can't work around.

See you then!
Hi Y'all,

See you then!
Griff, link for the webinar is broken. It links to last weeks session, not todays.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
To my knowledge the same access link should work all month long. If, at any time, you need one, it's in your member area on the AAP page.