Reminder Email's

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
Is Griff still sending out reminder emails for the live sessions? I haven't gotten on in about a week.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
The schedule and link for registering for all the sessions in a given month are on the AAP "home" page.

Once you register, the webinar service sends out email reminders as each session approaches.

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
I've been registered since the very beginning and got the emails for a while, but the last three live sessions I haven't received the emails.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
You may have been registered for the AAP from the very beginning and in the beginning Griff emailed out the month's schedule. However, each month's schedule is now listed on the site. There's no need to continue to send out emails. Just check out the site each month.

Each month go to the AAP site. The dates and topic for each upcoming session are listed. Use the link to register for all the sessions in that month. Once registered the system will send you reminders.

Last edited:

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
Thanks, I didn't register at the beginning of the month as I had done for the previous months. I just registered for July, that should take care of it. Thanks again.