'Voodoo Monday course'...

Fabrizio

Blues Newbie
Hi I've really appeciated 'Voodoo blues' and 'Voodoo licks' courses , and I'd like to get more information about the course above...unfortunately, if I visit the Steve's page , my pc says that 'the site is corrupted' ! Can someone help me giving me a sure link ? Thanks

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I don't know if it was offered separately, I got it as a bonus to Voodoo Blues from Griff's offer

Fabrizio

Blues Newbie
I don't know if it was offered separately, I got it as a bonus to Voodoo Blues from Griff's offer
Thank you.I'd like to study something similar to Steve 's voodoo stuff, I hope in a second part or in a further exploration !

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Voodoo Blues consists of 3 blues solos and included Voodoo Monday as a bonus. I'm not sure if Voodoo Monday is available anywhere but you could send Griff a message or the HelpDesk to ask. The complete course is at: http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/get-voodoo-blues/

I've done a couple of the solos along with Voodoo Monday and have really enjoyed it.

MarkO

Bb Demented
Hi
That’s interesting, thanks. I bought Voodoo Blues when it came out and don’t recall getting any bonus. I have looked in ‘My Courses’ on-line and Voodoo Blues is there but just the 3 standard solos. No Voodoo Monday.

If Griff is ‘listening ‘, any chance we can get hold of it pls?

Thanks
Mark

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Maybe the Bonus was only on the pre-sale, sorry I don't remember, but I got it with Voodoo Blues

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
You can always check your invoice.

Here's mine, with Free Voodoo Monday Digital included on the last line:
voodoo.jpg

If it's on your invoice it should be in "My Courses".

If it's not on your invoice, you didn't take advantage of whatever the special deal was at the time.

However, the Helpdesk or Griff may be able to still get it for you?

Won't hurt to ask.

Last edited: