Multi Effects Pedal

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
Some people never learn...

Girlfriends are so much better than wife's, and I blame wedding cake. Wedding cake is a toxic substance that changes women, and it should be outlawed.

Here's what happens when a "girlfriend" becomes a wife, then eats wedding cake:

1. Married. Happiest day off her life.

2. Eats wedding cake.

3. Wedding cake causes her to lose 95% of her sex drive.

4. Wedding cake instantly changes her disposition.

Proof: smiles and takes a bite of wedding cake, then smashes the remainder in the grooms face... Sweet girl gone

5. Sets sights on half your stuff, and 3/4 of your money.

And you've done this 4 time's, eh?

You've got the process down perfectly - and besides four ex-wives I also have a baby momma (does she count for a half?) - which is why I'm actually firmly in "the girlfriend business" - finally!!!

Yeah... I've always been a slow learner! :)

Kevin

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
Heh. And the reason that both impresses and scares me is my youngest daughter turns 30 this weekend. :confused:
My oldest daughter turns 25 next week - so you can guess there's impressed/scared going on here too...

Meanwhile, back at the multi-effects pedals... bought that Fractal AX8 yet?! :)

Kevin

Stinger22

Blues Junior
Zoom G3, the non pedal version but I have the separate expression pedal with it. Sits in the effects loop of my Mesa Express 5:25 V2. For the price of a good floor tuner I get
A floor tuner
Their really good ZN noise reduction
A good tape delay that I set and forget

Those are always on and on the "second page" of the stompboxes, not displayed on the front you have to page back to it.

The three on the front page and displayed are
Flange
Trem
Mutron (sometimes change for something else)

Those I use just like dedicated stompboxes.

No other patch, play all my guitars through the same patch. The G3 series is top notch and very reasonably priced.

patb

Blues Junior
You've got the process down perfectly - and besides four ex-wives I also have a baby momma (does she count for a half?) - which is why I'm actually firmly in "the girlfriend business" - finally!!!

Yeah... I've always been a slow learner! :)

Kevin
Slow learner? You are a master of understatement Kev. I've often said I have a learning disability where women
are concerned (stupid actually) but I got stopped at 2 exes.

ChrisG

Blues Newbie
So for my birthday “today” I pulled the trigger and purchased the Zoom G3xn. I have not had a lot of time with it yet but so far ....I really like it. It’s pretty easy to use and I’ve found a few patches that sound great through my blues junior. I’ll give a proper review after I’ve had more time with it. Bottom line for me was the price. It was really inexpensive considering all that it comes equipped with. I’ll probably barely touch the capabilities of what it can do. Thanks for all the suggestions....