Back on Course! I Believe

brooklynblues

Blues Newbie
I am going to try to finish Blues Gig in a Box this year. Here is I Believe (there are some latency issues) One down and 4 to go. I made up my own ending (trying to learn to do improv but as you can tell need lots of practice, I never had an original thought of my own) :)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Great job Steve. And great to see you in the basement.:D 'I believe' was the first (and last) song I completed out of BGIAB. I've forgotten how to play it now, but that has resurrected my interest. I think I'll get at it again. Thanks for that.:thumbup:

Really well played, although I think you could ease back a little when the keys are playing. Apart from that, great job.:thumbup:

All the best trying to do BGIAB in a year. I hope you manage it.:thumbup:

brooklynblues

Blues Newbie
Great job Steve. And great to see you in the basement.:D 'I believe' was the first (and last) song I completed out of BGIAB. I've forgotten how to play it now, but that has resurrected my interest. I think I'll get at it again. Thanks for that.:thumbup:

Really well played, although I think you could ease back a little when the keys are playing. Apart from that, great job.:thumbup:

All the best trying to do BGIAB in a year. I hope you manage it.:thumbup:

This is actually the first video for this song I recorded the other day on my Squire Bullet. I brought the Squire back to Sam Ash and bought a MIM Strat instead. The recording above was with the MIM.

Here is the original video with the Squire where I do tone down for the key parts :)