Electric Guitars NGERD

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Beautiful guitar! You and George Benson...can't go wrong with a nice Ibanez!

DannyB

2 miles from Jim Beam. Oh! Pleasent Hope!
Nice! Ya’ done good!!

I have THAT model guitar on my wishlist at SW. Not so much for jazz, but may be a bit more stranglehold. :D

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Ahh, that's why you haven't been around here much lately. Well, we'll let it go this time, but don't let it happen again. :LOL:

That's a very pretty guitar. I had an AM93 like that.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
That is a beauty. I love the burst and the burst on the pick-guard is cool. I don't think I've seen that before. (y)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Ibanez Makes Good Guitars....I got an AS-93, don't really play it that much anymore----maybe I should take it out and give her run
I have owned a bunch of Ibanez can't remember any that I did not like. Matter of fact I wish I had them all back: Sweet Ax there Van.

CapnDenny1

Student Of The Blues
Nice guitar.

Frank Zappa said, "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny."

Jazz and blues are related. So is rock.

Rock - you play a half dozen chords to hundreds of people.

Jazz - you play hundreds of chords to a half dozen people.

vashondan

Blues Doobie
Thanks all. Looking forward to it. The pick guard will likely come off. We'll see. As for Mr. Zappa, well, he couldn't have known but I smell funny as well. I sold a Tele to get it so it better be good!

vashondan

Blues Doobie
Very nice Dan! I have a Ibanez AS93 currently is my #1.

It was a tough choice between the 93 and 153 but when my sales guy at Sweetwater told me that there wouldn't be any 93's available until the end of February the choice was made for me. Glad to hear you like yours.