Has anyone heard from Vashondan? It's his birthday. (1-23)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Have any of you guys in the Pacific Northwest seen or heard anything from Vashondan lately? He hasn't checked in to the forum in over 6 months.

Today is his birthday, so if any of you are in contact with him, please wish him a very happy birthday from the BGU forum.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I am still in contact with him via email. He hasn't logged on to the forum in an age. Said he even took it off of his favorites list. He gave me his reasons, main one being that he feels that any kind of honest debate (you know, the kind that often get heated) is squelched on here. I will tell him you wished him a happy birthday!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Well,
I'll wish him a happy birthday anyways.
I enjoyed his participation and I'm sorry to see him to leave the group.

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Happy Birthday Dan...come on back. Much thanks for helping in my decision to buy Zexcoils.

Last edited:

vashondan

Blues Doobie
Hey everyone. Papa, thanks for sending out some smoke signals. They made it all the way to Seattle. I appreciate everyone's birthday wishes and calls to show up here on the forum. Also thanks to Jim for letting me know that you had all posted. I do miss a lot of folks here and will check in more often this year. I hope everyone had a great holiday season and that this year is everything you hope for musically and otherwise.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Hope you had a great birthday, Dan and hope to see you around here more often. :Beer:

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
Hey everyone. Papa, thanks for sending out some smoke signals. They made it all the way to Seattle. I appreciate everyone's birthday wishes and calls to show up here on the forum. Also thanks to Jim for letting me know that you had all posted. I do miss a lot of folks here and will check in more often this year. I hope everyone had a great holiday season and that this year is everything you hope for musically and otherwise.
It’s good to see you back in the mix Dan!

giayank

Just another day in paradise
HI Vash, nice to hear from you again. You were missed around here. Happy birthday wishing you many more.

steve o

Student Of The Blues
Happy birthday Vash! I’ve missed reading your contributions to the forum, I hope you’re doing well. Have an awesome birthday!!!:Beer::):Beer:

vashondan

Blues Doobie
Happy birthday Vash! I’ve missed reading your contributions to the forum, I hope you’re doing well. Have an awesome birthday!!!:Beer::):Beer:

Thanks Steve on both counts. Today will be the very last final day of "celebrating" the birthday.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I'm a day late and a dollar short again, but I hope it was a great birthday,and hope to see you drop in on us more often!

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Dan, we have a standing order at our house, and that is, every family members birthday is celebrated for one week. And that is an order! :):Beer:

Tom