Hi all.....new member...

Smokyblues

Blues Newbie
Hi all,
New here and just got BGU 2 . Just getting started with the course, played all my life and never got anywhere really....time to change that. Impressed with course and site so far!

Anyone around Winchester, Va area...holler at me!!

Don

artyman

Fareham UK
Welcome I'm 22 miles from Winchester, unfortunately it's the one in the UK :D this is a great place with lots of friendly folk with plenty of advice and encouragement. Take a wander down to the Virtual Jam Room and join us in there.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Welcome, Smokyblues!!! You have joined a brand new extended family here ... lots of great people. Never be afraid to ask any question, there is no such thing as a "dumb" question! Be sure to participate in the Gear Talk and Forum pages, and post pics of your guitar and amp in the "Show us your guitar" and "Show us your amp" threads in the Gear Talk page! Oh … and the VJR (Virtual Jam Room) is TONS of fun, so be sure to drop in there as well! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the group!

Thin Blue"s" Line

Blues Newbie
Hi all,
New here and just got BGU 2 . Just getting started with the course, played all my life and never got anywhere really....time to change that. Impressed with course and site so far!

Anyone around Winchester, Va area...holler at me!!

Don

Hi Don. I am new to the group also. I am right down the road from you in Staunton.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Welcome aboard Don. You've bought the right course, and come to the right place for encouragement. Have fun.

twbuff

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get!
Welcome, Don. Great place to visit and lots to learn! Jump in often.