Sorry about being gone....

Cowboy Bob

Horse Player/Guitar Wrangler
...y'all, but I've had some occurrences and transitions in life lately that has kept me away.

I've never been one to really broadcast personal feelings, etc. (I can't stand it when people I know post such personal details on social media), but I just needed to share this with my brothers and sisters here; My little brother passed away 31 May. I made a recording in his memory and honor and have posted it in the >>basement<< here on the forum if y'all'd care to listen.

Thanks,

Bob

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Sorry to hear that Bob. Losing a sibling is tough, like a part of you is gone as well. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Sorry to hear that Bob. Having also experienced the sudden loss of a younger sibling, I understand how hard it can be.
My condolences to you and your family.
Tom

Cowboy Bob

Horse Player/Guitar Wrangler
Thanks guys, it is very much appreciated

Sorry to hear that Bob. Losing a sibling is tough, like a part of you is gone as well. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Yes, it is Lloyd. The hell of it is it that it also brings back all of the feelings and $hit of when my son passed away 16 years ago. It never really leaves, ya know?

Sorry to hear that Bob. Having also experienced the sudden loss of a younger sibling, I understand how hard it can be.
My condolences to you and your family.
Tom

Thanks Tom. Yeah I thought I'd go before he did. Thing is, it was a "routine" hernia operation. The surgeon nicked his bowel, and didn't see it until 3 days later his BP tanked and his kidneys started shutting down. Opened him back up, found the nick and repaired it but couldn't close because he was so full of infection. 11 days later he is gone.

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
Man hug, Bob - am sure the pain will never completely go away, but want you to know your expertise and wit are appreciated here!

Kevin

Gunrunner

Blues and Bird Dogs
So very sorry for you and your family, Bob; loss of a sibling is always heartbreaking but especially so in this case considering the tragic circumstances; prayers headed your way.