My practice room is too small

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Now that the wifes dresser and stuff is in my practice room..............I think I need a bigger house,how hard is it to build an extra 1500 square feet up ?
unnamed.jpg

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I just bought a new house that had the best floor plan for my music room............ basically the family room, living room and the nook are just one big room. That's my music room. 9 foot ceilings. 1/3 of the house volume is my sound studio!!! I recommend buying a new house!!

Last edited:

sloslunas

NM Blues
yeah, but then she deletes something else
Suck it up buddy...this is where the rubber meets the road. Music is your passion....there should be nothing that stands in that way. She can store her whatever in another room. Just mention the tremendous cost to add on. Money is much better spent buying guitars an such. Perhaps she could reduce the number of shoes that she is storing??

Steve

aleclee

Tribe of One
simple solution get rid of big ass PA and buy more guitars!
There might be a nugget of wisdom here. Getting smaller (powered) speakers and a compact digital mixer like a Behringer X-Air would free up a bit of space. Perhaps use the storage issue as a bargaining chip to get spousal buy-in.

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
You could put those Monitors on Wall mounts and free up a lot of floor space. Put those stands away until needed.

61LQL1A5GTL._SY450_.jpg

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
The only reason I have the big speakers, they were used at guitar center for $45 a piece, couldn't say no to longer how to work a mixer