Multi effects pedals or stomp pedals?

straightblues

Blues Junior
I think everyone should start off with a good multi effects unit. Play it for awhile and see which effects you like and use. Then sell it and get the individual pedals. With individual pedals you get more control and usually better tone. I would suggest you buy the multi effects unit used, so when you are done with it you can sell it without losing money.

Tony357

Blues Newbie
Got your PM Tony. It will be in the mail to you Wednesday afternoon.
Good day mate ,just wanted to let you know that 3 weeks have gone by and the pedal has still not arrived ,maybe it got lost in the mail or you just had a change of heart and decided to keep it ,which by the way is totally understandable, I just ordered a pedal I like on Amazon so in the event the pedal you mailed out to me ever does arrive ,I will send it back to you , but thanks just the same and still appreciate the kind gesture.

Rock on,

Tony

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Good day mate ,just wanted to let you know that 3 weeks have gone by and the pedal has still not arrived ,maybe it got lost in the mail or you just had a change of heart and decided to keep it ,which by the way is totally understandable, I just ordered a pedal I like on Amazon so in the event the pedal you mailed out to me ever does arrive ,I will send it back to you , but thanks just the same and still appreciate the kind gesture.

Rock on,

Tony
OH SNAP! Dang it, Tony, I forgot all about it. Got sidetracked / distracted by other issues to deal with and just plain forgot about it. I am so sorry!