Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Finally got my pedalboard set up, so here's my current rig:
(the Ibanez amp is now basically just a stand, but it still works)

My%20Rig%20102016_zps81tqdj5y.jpg

Cleotis

Boiled Eggs Rock
Got this in the mail today. Ibanez RG652AHM, Made in Japan. For some reason it sounds louder than either the Stratocaster or the Hellraiser when on the same amp settings.

rg652ahm.jpg

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Humbuckers should be a bit louder that the single coils on a strat. What doesn't make sense is louder than the active circuitry of the Hellraiser.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Aren't those DiMarzio pickups? Every guitar I've ever played with DiMarzios seems like the pickups are hotter than most other passives.

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Ibanez does a great job on the custom fit of this case to their guitar. Form fit, nice and secure. No slopping around in there.

See you down the road! :thumbup:

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
I have a bass/guitar playing friend. He once commented on an opportunity to play a PRS. He said the guitar "came alive" in his hands. He's been playing for decades. I give his comment a lot of weight.

See you down the road! :thumbup:

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
View attachment 1921
PRS SE 24 Custom 30th Anniversary Limited Edition. That is the actual guitar, Sweetwater sent this pic for my approval before they sent it.

I am decidedly envious. Been coveting a Custom 24 for quite some time. Looked at the SE many times, but when I do pull that trigger it's going to have to be the up-scale model. HotLks, your friend's comment is very true. Playing these beauties is effortless, so much so that I've never forgotten the feel of the 1st one I tried out in '93.

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
I must say only guitar I ever went "wow it's so easy to play" was a PRS. I've played Gibsons and "real" Fenders but never got that same feeling. This was a friend's guitar though, no one I own. Some day...

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Bob630, you are going to LOVE that guitar! I love mine! ;) When I got mine I struggled and struggled to make a choice between the exact same color you got and the one I finally pulled the trigger for! Yours has the bound neck and head stock, mine doesn't.
P06229-front-large.jpg