What to get a guitar player that seems to have everything?

Strick

Blues Newbie
I have a nephew that has several guitars and most pedals. He plays in a band once in a while. Any ideas out there to get for him for Christmas?

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
I have a nephew that has several guitars and most pedals. He plays in a band once in a while. Any ideas out there to get for him for Christmas?
Well, I just ordered a bunch of stuff for my son who plays out.. A bunch of Strings, a Snark tuner, A snark metronome (awesome metronome), a new strap, strap locks, picks, and some other items I'm forgetting...

Does he have a looper??

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
Get him a gift certificate for $100 - I *promise* it won't go to waste.

He might need a pink furry strap or something? :)

Kevin

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
The gift certificate idea from Kevin is a good one!

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Find out what kind of strings he plays and buy him a 12 pack. It may not seem like an exciting present at the time, but he'll be thanking you every time he has to change strings.

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
Man, the poor guy is looking for serious help here and you boys just trashed it!! Strick, now I understand why you only have 19 post in 4 years! :)...

p.s. strap locks help secure the strap to the guitar so it wont accidentally come off the guitar when he's jumping around like a banshee or crowd surfing like Kevin likes to do... cheap thrills...