rock n roll in E

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Here are a couple of choruses!

Giayank, the whole track was red with clipping when I loaded into Audacity, so I normalized it before adding my piece. Hope you don't mind.

Giayank's Rock

Last edited:

giayank

Just another day in paradise
No problem Marv . Thanks for the help . I liked your part nice tone and phrasing.:)

Cynicure

Blues Newbie
here's a track that's 15 mins long in E . I'm trying some new tones and style here to try and break out of the rut .
SG on bridge pup , Mustang 65 twin . Added some reverb and delay . I took first 2:00 mins

Giayank's rut gutter
Kinda reminds me of some of the old 'surfie' music from the late 50's and early '60s... Must say it was fun to jam along with... I'm just starting to experiment with improvising. Nice to see at least one name I still recognize here! How ya doin' old buddy? :D

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
I got a little bit of a country vibe from that.
Nice choice of rut buster tracks. Got me stepping outside my comfort zone. A good track to work on mixing the major and minor sounds too. Starts slow with a little pedal steel style lick before turning up the heat trying to keep up with JP's rapid-fire licks. I think I took a bit more of the track than I should have ... but why stop when you're having fun?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/157879143/Rock N´ Roll Guitar Backing Track in E TCDGvjr.mp3

giayank

Just another day in paradise
Kinda reminds me of some of the old 'surfie' music from the late 50's and early '60s... Must say it was fun to jam along with... I'm just starting to experiment with improvising. Nice to see at least one name I still recognize here! How ya doin' old buddy? :D
Doing well thanks . Nice to have you with us again . Don't be shy .(y)