Wonderful track.

Nice kick off Annie.
Rather haunting with that reverb.
Well done!:thumbup:

Billrand,
Also liked your contribution.
Punchy.
:thumbup:

Annie......can you please post the raw track for later use?
Thanks

Annie

On my way
OMG! Captian that was awesome. Really loved those double stops. Some nice licks (y)

Bill: Way to get down. I liked it.

Last edited:

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Sorry for the delay, Moose! While the recording was rendering, I got sidetracked and didn't get right back to upload. Here you go! Mine goes from around 3:55-5:15.

Tin Pan Alley B

Mark"Moose" Mendoza

Play what you feel.
:love::LOL::LOL::love::X3:
Sorry for the delay, Moose! While the recording was rendering, I got sidetracked and didn't get right back to upload. Here you go! Mine goes from around 3:55-5:15.

Tin Pan Alley B
Nice phrasing i like the palm muted parts . i dig it . i couldn't get the file onto my recorder after trying for about 2 hours so i stopped trying. I don't feel like breaking my only piece of recording equipment haha

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Great job, Annie! I thought your opening tone on this was perfect! Really nice playing by you and all the rest of your "sidemen!" Well done everybody!!!... really enjoyed listening to all ya all on this one!

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Great stuff Annie, Bill, CaptainM and Marv!
Here's my .02
Just got my Belly Acres Strat back form the Fret Doctor ... great set-up, leveling, recrown, nut work.
Neck in parallel with bridge.
05:18 - 7:41

Tin Pan Alley

Last edited:

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
jon3b, if that's your first foray with a wah, you are doing really well. You aren't just flapping you foot like a duck quacking, you are actually playing the wah. Good show!