One of Griffs new tacks Cm

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Is this one of Griff's 50 Ultimate Blues jams? If so, I'm not sure it's OK to use it in here. Might be OK so long as we never post the virgin track, but I'm not sure. We had to pay for those jam tracks, and if we post them in here people can pick them up for free, so I'm not sure.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I did read it. Also read the post title. I could be wrong, but as far as I'm aware the only new jam tracks from Griff were his 50 Ultimate Blues Jams volume 2 ... which we had to pay for.

Norfolk Bill

norfolk uk, just knoodling along
"Free" it is one of those but ,,, he offered this one and another free as tasters

and im pretty sure lots of people have posted tracks from the last lot on here,,,,i know i have

Last edited:

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Well, I sent a PM to Griff asking if it's OK to use those 50 Ultimate Blues jams in here. Haven't heard back from him though. I would love to use them in here but I'm not going to without a go-ahead from Griff.

giayank

Just another day in paradise
I downloaded this track from an email Griff sent yesterday. This Cm slow track and a shuffle in A . I assumed since it was offered in an email from Griff it was fine to share it on the forum.

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
This track sounds very familiar. Great posts. Too bad I can't jump in, but my mixer and laptop aren't compatible. No mic input on the laptop and no usb out on the mixer. I guess it's time for an upgraded mixer.