wpb - BGIAB I Can't Sleep

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Not having heard it yet, yes, it works! I really like your early rhythm work. Your in the groove alright. The solos are a bit choppy. Try using some hammer-ons and pull offs to smooth it out some.

All in all. Good job!

See you down the road! :thumbup:

jmin

Student Of The Blues
I don't have the BGIAB course, so I'm not really sure which parts were you! But, I thought it all sounded GREAT!
I thought the solo was very good! I didn't notice ANY "choppy" parts, but maybe the solo is different than what you played and I wouldn't know that. Overall, I thought it was excellent! (Great rhythm playing - was that you or Griff?)

wannaplayblues

Blues Newbie
I don't have the BGIAB course, so I'm not really sure which parts were you! But, I thought it all sounded GREAT!
I thought the solo was very good! I didn't notice ANY "choppy" parts, but maybe the solo is different than what you played and I wouldn't know that. Overall, I thought it was excellent! (Great rhythm playing - was that you or Griff?)
That's me - all guitar work is me.

The course backing tracks have Griff's guitar stuff removed so you play what he plays in the examples - all of it, rhythm and lead stuff!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I thought it was good, I wouldn't call the lead choppy, but there are some places it could flow a little smoother, overall good job