WIT Solo #1

Danoob

Blues Newbie
Very nice WIT!! Sounds good!!

BGU is exactly what I am looking for, you are making very good progress!

Ivan

Blues Newbie
I like it. Great timing and cool tone. We'll done on the first solo.

[smiley=beer.gif]

I recently bought Griff's Ultimate Blues jam tracks and have been playing with this solo in various keys and feels, which has been a good experience. It has been nearly two years since i revisited this solo lesson, so it was nice to find that it came back to memory pretty quickly. I liked it with the "4 way intersection" backing track (similar to Crossroads feel) and this one called "free milk and a cow" (similar to keep your hands to yourself).

https://soundcloud.com/windintrees/lesson-18-bgu-solo-1-free-milk-and-a-cow-2016apr3

david moon

Attempting the Blues
You have come a long way since your original post in this topic almost 2 years ago- in playing, tone, and recording quality. Well done.

I am working on this one now and you have set the bar pretty high

bills10733

Blues Newbie
Wow WIT, great progress. You can tell time has passed and lots of practice with it. It's smooth, clean, and in the pocket. Bends are also clean and on pitch. Nice work! Its really interesting to compare our old recordings and hear the progress. Thanks for posting the update.

johnc

systematic
Nice snapshot and great to hear the comparative confidence between the two recordings. Thanks for the listen..

jmin

Student Of The Blues
That was very cool, WIT! I really like the way you actually "used" the solo and made it your own over a different backing track. Really well done!