$1 clip on guitar tuner

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
Reverb is running their promo again: $1 clip on tuner shipped free.

https://reverb.com/item/204704-reverb-clip-on-tuner use promo code DOLLARTUNER at checkout

I have several of those and they work just fine. It's supposedly the same chip inside as the Snarks.

You can never have too many tuners (I have one in every gig bag/case). The piezzo sensor inside also makes a great Cigar Box Guitar transducer.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Reverb is running their promo again: $1 clip on tuner shipped free.

https://reverb.com/item/204704-reverb-clip-on-tuner use promo code DOLLARTUNER at checkout

I have several of those and they work just fine. It's supposedly the same chip inside as the Snarks.

You can never have too many tuners (I have one in every gig bag/case). The piezzo sensor inside also makes a great Cigar Box Guitar transducer.
They are now listed at $3.99 on that link.

I've got a bunch of these tuners. They don't work so well on stage when others are making noise. I think these my have a little mic on them? Anyway, these work best on acoustics or when there is no other background noise.

Norfolk Bill

norfolk uk, just knoodling along
Its the piezzo crystal picks up on vibration same as an undersaddle pick up, if noisey on stage they can pick up the guitars vibrations as well as the string vibration

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
It sense vibration through the clip. If your guitar vibrates due to noise in the room it may pick it up.
I play a 335 most often and if someone plays real loud while I tune it can interfere because the guitar picks it up, although if you play a little harder the tuner ignores the weaker background.

Last edited:

Bushwhacker

Suspect 1
My friends in the USA, you are so lucky..... $5.44 for me, guess it would come down at checkout, but $19.10 shipping, no thanks! I also tried to get in to see a decent blues band,Tedeschi-Trucks are coming to Sydney, but only mosh pit tickets left, and I'm a bit old for that, and Joe Bonamassa, is only playing the Blues Festival at Byron Bay, notorius for druggo's and drunks, no thanks... ticket for one day was $180, outside venue, but at least you got Mick Fleetwood Blues Band, Tedeschi -Trucks, and Joe Bonamassa all on the Saturday night. I was hoping Warren Haynes might be touring, but no such luck! Enjoy yourselves!
Dave (in Australia)

Fingerlick

The Thrill is Gone
They are now listed at $3.99 on that link.

I've got a bunch of these tuners. They don't work so well on stage when others are making noise. I think these my have a little mic on them? Anyway, these work best on acoustics or when there is no other background noise.[/QUOTE