Re-Introduction..

ToneSeeker

indecisive player ... I suppose..
Hey Everyone,
I feel like I need to introduce myself, because it's been so long since I've been here, I've had such a long layoff from playing the blues.... I even sold most of my gear.. I'm down to a Humbucker Squire Tele copy, and a pedal to use with headphones at the moment... and a classical guitar...( I'm feeling the GAS right now.. lol)

I hail from North Georgia, hope to become an active member of this great place, learn a lot, make some new friends, and play some cool music...
-Jon

ToneSeeker

Welcome back Jon. Oh the fun of having GAS. :thumbup:
And the struggle with the budget........... :thumbdown:
Ha ha ha... thanks!!!!

.... this is so my life...

-Get cool gear..
-Sell Cool Gear
-Need cool gear, replace sold cool gear with other cool gear
-Sell Cool Gear
-Sell Cool Gear
-Sell Cool Gear
-Sell Cool Gear

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Welcome to the forum, g596279!!!

You have found a brand new extended family here! Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Welcome Jon! I've always thought it is great to be around people of like mind. Especially if it's something in common we LOVE. We all LOVE Blues!

See you down the road! :thumbup:

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Welcome back Jon and if you hang around the forum you'll learn plenty about the blues and may good things come your way. :)

Fingerlick

The Thrill is Gone
Hi Jon, and welcome. I'm real new and these guys and gals will get you ramped up. A couple of words of caution.
One, GAS is contagious and all these people are infected, so be careful. :coffee:
Two, do not mention any extra income you may have, like maybe a trust fund, you will never hear the end if it! o_O:ROFLMAO:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Ha ha ha... thanks!!!!

.... this is so my life...

-Get cool gear..
-Sell Cool Gear
-Sell Cool Gear
-Sell Cool Gear
-Sell Cool Gear
-Sell Cool Gear

What is this "Sell" you speak of?

Welcome back!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Welcome back jon! You may not have the same gear, but once you get the chops, they're yours forever!

ToneSeeker

So hey what is the deal, I know it's been a while since I've been here. New Forum Software? None of my posts from when I originally started here are here...

Since I've slept a few times I can't remember what recordings I've posted for BGU.. lol... Am I going to have to record lessons starting at lesson #1??

Bushwhacker

Suspect 1
Hi Jon, welcome back! I have done the same thing, (with the exception of selling my gear) and have been pestering these good people a lot lately! Great forum, great people and a bucket load of knowledge to tap into!
Enjoy, Dave