Twister 80 BPM

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
This one is a bit different. It's not a 12 bar blues, but it is a repeating pattern.
8 measures in E7.
1 measure in G7, 1 Measure in A7, 2 Measures in E7
1 measure in G7, 1 Measure in A7, 2 Measures in E7.

This pattern repeats exactly like this throughout. It's a little over 8 minutes, so please have fun with it.

Twister in E

bluesmadd

Funk the Blues
This is a geat BT paparaptor. I hope to be able to put something to it in the next few days if time permits. Nice work br, sounded very tight, i.e. in the pocket, and funky, (yeah for funky blues). Btw br, your solo was only on one side of the stereo, where I can hear the bt on both sides. Maybe something on my end but I doubt it.

bluesmadd

Funk the Blues
Btw, this VJR stuff (now that I've discovered it) is really cutting in to my BGIAB2/SBS course/practice time. I'll need to be more disciplined. Either that or expand my available time for practice/jams/etc. That may be a difficult discussion with my lovely spouse. I've heard some actual divorce over this stuff :) In a previous life, it was common among aviation enthusiasts at some point do just that so they could further pursue their obsession. Although deep pockets in this arena required for sure.

Norfolk Bill

norfolk uk, just knoodling along
My fault had the two channel stereo selected on audacity ,when i was using a mono line out from the amp :)

Bushwhacker

Suspect 1
I am loving following this one, great backing track, wonderful rhythm, and great contributions so far. I don't have the skill set for this style (yet!), so just listening/learning.
Dave