Jam Track with course

J

jimtriquet

In most of the courses I have purchased from Griff there is a solo track with Griff and the background playing and one track with just the backing music.  The G jam track that comes with this course is of a different length than the first four solos, that how far I've gotten, so it doesn't end the when the solo does.

I really like having the backing track to play the solo over like in BGU and Soloing without scales. Is there somewhere to download a back track for the solos in this course that would match up.

Jim T

ndjordjevic

Blues Newbie
The backing track Griff provided is 3 chorus long. The shorten, 2 chorus version, you can find here, thanks to Mr. jon3b:

http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1328664648

J

jimtriquet

Problem is you have to pay to download those files at that website.  I was hoping Griff would make the correct length backing track for the6 solos available like he has on BGU/SWS/AB

J

jimtriquet

Unfortunately that post isn't what I'm after.  I think the tracks that Griff does on his other course with just the rhythm work with his solos much better and the download process on this link doesn't work for me.

I'd really like it if Griff posted his and I think the course would get a lot more interest as well.

Ivan

Blues Newbie
I'm not sure I'm getting this.....is this G jam track to short or too long? And is this the case just for this particular solo you're talking about in the course or for all five of them? I'm only asking because I plan on making this my next course.
Thanks.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Which track are you referring to?
Track 1 is just a vamp in G for the first 4 lessons (Stays on the G chord)
Track 2 is to be used with ALL the of the solos (without Griff Soloing )
Track 3 is Solo 1 using a G blues progression with Griff Soloing
Track 4 is Solo 2 using a G blues progression with Griff Soloing
Track 5 is Solo 3 using a G blues progression with Griff Soloing

and so on through track 8 & Solo 6.

Are you saying that track 2 is not long enough to complete your solo?

The track is in fact longer than the first 5 solos and fits well with the 6th.

Are you sure that you are looking at the right track?