Steve_Hersee

Blues Newbie
Hi Folks, this is Neon from the Florida Keys. Looking forward to learning a lot from Griff and the rest of you guys. I've been noodling a long time but I'm realizing more and more how much the Blues is underneath so much great music.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Welcome neonroadster! Your realization is about to take you down an enlightening road. Enjoy!

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Welcome Neon!  I've always thought it is great to be around people of like mind.  Especially if it's something in common we LOVE.  We all LOVE Blues!

Which kind of music do you play?  Acoustic Blues or Electric Blues?  Here we play both.

See you down the road  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

samwell

been here.....
Welcome to the forum Neon, you done found the way to get them blues :cool:   Truth be told, noodling lies underneath mucho great blues, jazz, rock, country, etc. :-?   Enjoy & Drop by regular.... [smiley=beer.gif]

Hello neonroadster, welcome to the forum.   
Because they are so improvisational, blues songs are great fun to play with others.

Enjoy the journey !

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Welcome to the forum, neonroadster!!!
You have found a brand new extended family here!  Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif
piano_mote_by_indigojelly.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!

Steve_Hersee

Blues Newbie
Coo - what a friendly bunch! I play electric and acoustic blues, and write songs. Getting to grips with the box system. I'm intrigued by Griff's notion that some of the boxes work better over the IV and V, while others work best for the I. Cheers for now - Neon