Hi From Greg

ggallaher1@verizon

Blues Newbie
Hi. I'm Greg from Woodstown, New Jersey....been a drummer all my life and decided to learn to play the guitar after my son passed away from cancer two years ago and left me his Ibanez. Been taking lessons just over a year from professional instructor but I want to do more and really like the way Griff teaches in the videos.....already accumulated another Ibanez hollowbody, a couple Gibsons and a couple PRS guitars.....just received Blues Guitar Unleashed and really looking forward to digging into the program

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Welcome to Griff's family Greg.
Sorry to hear about your son. I'm sure you think of him every time you pick up that guitar.

samwell

been here.....
Welcome to the forum Greg, can't go wrong with BGU, Giff remains consistent in style & manner throughout  :cool:  Drop by regular... [smiley=beer.gif]

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Welcome to the forum, Gregskydiver!!!
You have found a brand new extended family here!  Lots and lots of great folks all here to give you a helping hand and support!

2f1ea8d971bb760a7ffa4bfbd01ae523.gif
drummer-smiley.gif
band.gif
Guitar_Emoticon___Animated_by_satsukichan.gif
piano_mote_by_indigojelly.gif

We gonna help you learn to boogie!

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Welcome Greg!  I've always thought it is great to be around people of like mind.  Especially if it's something in common we LOVE.  We all LOVE Blues!

Griff certainly has an effective teaching style.  You'll do well to stick with him.  The folks in the forum will be very helpful also.

See you down the road  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]