Jam Tracks choreographed

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
It's funny.  Today I was screening some backing tracks a began wondering about possible lyrics to supplement my guitar playing.  Thanks buddy1
Ron

JeffreyS

You are never to old to learn something new.
What is going on at the beginning of Rainy Tuesday a.k.a Stormy Monday (the first two bars I think)? It sounds like to me that we hear a bar of G then a bar of C then it goes to the top of the form.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
What is going on at the beginning of Rainy Tuesday a.k.a Stormy Monday (the first two bars I think)? It sounds like to me that we hear a bar of G then a bar of C then it goes to the top of the form.
That's a I IV I intro/pickup and I'm pretty sure it's a C9.

JeffreyS

Thank you, Griff's rhythm work on the" for lead track" is amazing. I wish he would do little lessons where he takes one of these tracks and shows what he is doing on the rhythm section. Maybe he can do that now for the All Access Pass members.

Randy S

Blues Junior
Thank you, Griff's rhythm work on the" for lead track" is amazing. I wish he would do little lessons where he takes one of these tracks and shows what he is doing on the rhythm section. Maybe he can do that now for the All Access Pass members.
If you want to get a good feel for Griff's creativity in playing rhythm check out his arrangements in Blues Gig In A Box 1 & 2 .Some really good stuff. Tabbed out with videos explaining what he is thinking

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member

I already sent him a message asking for some rhythm "short courses" for the AAP on one of his rhythm in Me And My Guitar in the ASK Griff area.

JeffreyS

If you want to get a good feel for Griff's creativity in playing rhythm check out his arrangements in Blues Gig In A Box 1 & 2 .Some really good stuff. Tabbed out with videos explaining what he is thinking
Two courses I don't have, another good reason to get the AAP.

chemeagle

Blues Newbie
Agree. Have all the courses. Would sign up for pass if he did songs tracks. Yes I remember the cooyright issues. Still on the fence about pass. Scott