Guitar Wheel

gpower

Blues Junior
I'm pretty sure this has been posted and discussed in the past but, I just received a link that includes a 10% discount.

Great tool for studying and understanding theory!

http://www.guitarwheel.com/guitarwheel/Guitar_Wheel.html

L

Lame_Pinkey

Yeah I got one...now where did I put it ?  :-/

LP   :D

Alexander Blue

Surfers Rule !!!
           Got one months ago when NSLP (formally known as LP) posted the thing ... it's in my stack of 'I'll get to it someday' stuff.

;)

L

Lame_Pinkey

Got one months ago when NSLP (formally known as LP) posted the thing ... it's in my stack of [glow=yellow,2,300]'I'll get to it someday'[/glow] stuff.

;)
Ain't that a great 'stack'   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

nsLP

Alexander Blue

Surfers Rule !!!
           Got one months ago when NSLP (formally known as LP) posted the thing ... it's in my stack of [glow=yellow,2,300]'I'll get to it someday'[/glow] stuff.

;)
Ain't that a great 'stack'   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

nsLP

It most definitely is a great stack Pal   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

panther

Blues Newbie
Fastest growing, least visited stack. It amazes me the more I learn, the less I needs gimmicks. Not that it isn't useful, but I find I buy things, I  never use them.  I fall victim to the, "You can't be a Rock Star and shred, without_________________Fill in the blank"
Dan

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Fastest growing, least visited stack. It amazes me the more I learn, the less I needs gimmicks. Not that it isn't useful, but I find I buy things, I  never use them.  I fall victim to the, "You can't be a Rock Star and shred, without_________________Fill in the blank"
Dan

I found the ultimate answer to that blank... At least for me.

You can't be a Rock Star and shred, without a doubt.  [smiley=beer.gif]

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Dan
"You can't be a Rock Star and shred, without a guitar.

KevenKanten

Blues Newbie
This is the chord wheel I use. has made making stuff up and writing songs much easier and helped in theory etc.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&cp=11&gs_id=17&xhr=t&q=the+chord+wheel&safe=off&rlz=1C2CHNB_enCA346&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=687&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7710819832011878451&sa=X&ei=4bLYT4r7NqKC2AWVqo2TDw&sqi=2&ved=0CGAQ8wIwAQ

Alexander Blue

Surfers Rule !!!
Dan

Totally understood and I agree with your assessment Dan ... Keeping in mind (for me) the more QUALITY courses (for me personally it's Griff's) and information available on hand the less time I have to spend looking for and/or ordering something pertaining to what I am studying at present ... When I said I will get to it I meant : In Depth ... I have used the wheel at various times to look up chord construction ... it is a very handy tool ...

LP has shared a few items on the Forum that I have purchased and am really glad I did : The books : Blues Guitar Songs for Dummies, Guitar Player Repair Guide and this Guitar Wheel are all great pieces to have in my library ... Thanks for the tips Pal ... Keep 'em coming   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I would fill in the Blank on : You can't be a Rock Star and Shred without ____________. But the Mods. would delete my response ... Can't have any fun any more.   ;)