Anyone have a Guitar Pro 6 version of I Thank You

J

JPeterson1952

I am looking for an accurate tab of I Thank You by ZZ Top and the tab for Cant get Enough Of Your Love by Bad Company that would open in Guitar Pro 6. Any help greatly appreciated, JerryP

stratogeezer

Blues Newbie
How about one of these?

My GP 5 opened one I chose at random.

http://www.911tabs.com/tabs/z/zz_top/guitar_pro_tabs/i_thank_you_guitar_pro_tab.htm

J

JPeterson1952

Thank you but I cant figure out how to download the tab into Guitar pro. Can you advise an idiot how to do this please. Thank you, JerryP

johnc

systematic
Hi Jerry,
I have written out a version of "Can't get enough" just for myself as it was one of my Favs and played it a bit at club gigs.
It is in Chordpro format and can't remember how much detail I wrote, because there is a bit in it but I am happy to even scan the hard copy or send the Chordpro file if it's any good to you.

jemjr

Blues Newbie
Jerry, you need to import other forms into Gpro6.  Just go to File/Import and then pick the appropriate format.

Jack

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Thank you but I cant figure out how to download the tab into Guitar pro. Can you advise an idiot how to do this please. Thank you, JerryP
- Click on the link in the above post
- Click on the "Ultimate Guitar Archive..........3.0 Guitar Pro Tab"
- At the bottom of the page you will see a box that says: "Download I Thank You Tab". Click on that box.
- You should get a pop up box that says Opening zz_top_i_thank_you.gp3 at the top.
- select Save File then save it on your hard drive (somewhere you can find it).
- You can now go to the file on your hard drive and double click it. That should load GP6 and the file(It does on my machine)
-or-
-You can open GP6, select File, then Open.
Now navigate to the file on your hard drive. and select it.

You may want to re-save it as GPX (guitar Pro 6 ) file.